No more fun and games” is how the old saying goes – I say…. bring it on! Let’s go all fun and games and let’s create, build, and manifest the most incredible communities together! Stop with the distractions and all of the noise and intimidation, and do what’s important for your family by building a foundation with financial security, food and energy security, healthcare, housing, and community, while brilliantly navigating and protecting your family from the Globalists’ system.
How do we do this? Through intention, determination, heart, and soul. We are powerful, we are intuitive, we are creators, and we are warriors. Own it!
15 Big Solutions to Survive and Thrive
1) Loosen your grip on technology by following some of these tips, tricks, and techniques to navigate, protect yourself, and be aware of technology’s role. It’s a lengthy list, so chip away at it over time.
2) Protect your money. Get your money out of the big banks and put some of it into smaller community banks or credit unions. Keep a lot of cash on hand and use it as often as possible instead of swiping a plastic card where they can track your spending and eventually control it, while also garnering fees on it.
3) Avoid the “digital identity” QR code at all cost, and make all of your friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers aware of the true agenda that it brings with it, which is to put everyone on the blockchain to be traced, tracked, surveilled, and controlled in ways that are unimaginable.
4) Stop funding the beast! The big box stores and big brands are all in on this. Not only are they tracking all of your spending that they will eventually try to control if we let them, but their products are loaded with toxins. Shop with patriots and get healthy, non-toxic products that are more affordable, are manufactured in the U.S., and delivered right to your door. They say “no access,” I say “here’s full access.”
5) Are your children being told they have to wear a mask or get the jab at school, or being indoctrinated with communist agendas? Get them out of the schools and homeschool. If you are not in a position to homeschool just yet, then take it to the school board and fight back. Here are some ways to challenge a school board in 3-5 minutes.
6) Have you found yourself in a predicament with work or school due to Covid jab mandates? Are you seeking out medical or legal assistance, looking for a form, a jab-free job, or just want to understand the full scope of what’s really taking place, or read up on the medical studies? Go to my Covid Resources page. It’s loaded up with helpful information and sources who can help you. Also, keep those protests and lawsuits going! And, if you are digging into an organization or fact-checking something, I have over 100 resources on my For Diggers page to help you on that front.
7) Are you looking for financial security, especially if you’ve lost your job due to the jab? Here are 5 ways to build financial security while also building a thriving community. I have 5 business models in here to help individuals, families, and communities all at the same time, with financial gain, and prosperity of necessary food, products, healthcare, and trade skills that are key to every community, especially if you are building toward operating outside the system. And the best part, I can help you get one of these rolling right away.
8) Under no circumstance do you allow yourself to be coerced, bribed, blackmailed, shamed, guilted, manipulated, or intimidated into complying with illegal mandates, fabricated laws, and a system of tyranny that will further enslave you. Do not be intimidated by their tactics. No fear. Let’s continue to walk the path of faith and perseverance together.
9) Tape a sign to the front door of your home and/or business that says, “No Masks Required Here.” This leaves it as an option, but more importantly, it signals that you are not buying into the submission and lies, and it seeds the idea of putting a sign on one’s door to everyone else who sees it. Imagine millions of homes and businesses with this sign on it. Powerful.
10) I think everyone can agree that politics suck, but when it comes to a local level, there are actually very important positions to be filled that help communities, and these have been looked over for far too long, which is a shame because they could actually make a big impact. This is the precinct strategy.
11) Though it often feels futile to fight for legislation, it is important to stay on top of legislatures regarding the “vaccine id passports” which is code for “digital identity” to the blockchain. There are over a dozen states who have already imposed legislation that either partially or fully blocks companies and institutions from requiring or trying to mandate them. This is very important, and people need to get loud about this. On top of that, there are 26 states that are saying they will stand up against Biden’s recent jab requirements, and fight for their citizens’ rights. This is promising, so be sure to make your voices heard and call your legislatures.
12) Stop purchasing “Smart” products – it’s not so smart. That smart thermostat in your living room will one day be controlled remotely. All those fancy products that Amazon and others put out, that listen to you when you speak and play your favorite station, are for lazy people. The interactive smart toys for kids with cameras and recording devices, are just that. Their end game is to have every product, resource, and person assigned an IP, traced by blockchain, and hooked into the smart grid, a virtual dystopian world no one wants to be a part of.
13) Clear as many debts as you are able to so you are beholden to no one. The key is to invest in people, trade skills, family and community, hard assets, proper schooling for your children, local farmers, and necessary supplies and equipment that serve your health, security, stability, and peace of mind. That’s the “smart” move. If you are looking for off grid, camping, or prepping supplies, check out Corey’s Camp. (Apologies, but site is temporarily under construction. Please bookmark and check back soon.)
14) “The power of intention” is not a slogan or something to laugh about. It is indeed powerful. It doesn’t matter what location you are standing in, in relation to the world, the intention within your thoughts can be projected with no physical boundaries. Direct intention manifests itself as electric and magnetic energy that produces an ordered flux of photons, operating as coherent frequencies capable of changing the molecular structure of matter, alter the environment, heal illness, and affect another’s thoughts and actions. It is that powerful. This has been proven thousands of times. Find a space in nature or in your home and spend 15 minutes a day focusing on your intentions, visualizing them, seeing them fully heal the world, and shift the future in a positive direction. This can easily be done while on a walk as well. Trust in yourself – you are a powerful being.
15) Continue to share information with everyone you know to make them aware of what is really transpiring and how we can cut our own path forward.
Let’s shift the future together!
Support Independent Journalism – Donate To CoreysDigs.com by clicking here
This article was originally published on CoreysDigs.com
Corey’s Digs was created by Investigative Journalist Corey Lynn for the purpose of digging for truth in a world where nothing is as it seems, then connecting the dots and presenting her findings to you. Corey focuses on larger webs and nests, and areas that are seldom covered by mainstream media. She exposes operations, oftentimes with detailed timelines, maps, and documentation to provide the full scope of what may be transpiring, and she always cites sources with links to back it up. You can support Corey’s work here