The difference between the average person and an entrepreneur is their ability to grow and not become stuck within a workplace. Entrepreneur view themselves as having unlimited potential. A selection of specific characteristics go into becoming a successful entrepreneur and take you from being a sole proprietor that is self-employed to growing your own business. These are known as:
1. Build yourself a team.
2. Identify the things you wish to delegate to others.
3. Know your limitations.
4. Look at your time constraints.
5. Identify the items that create a bottleneck.
6. Focus on prospects and clients.
7. Monitor your competitors.
8. Automate your business process to keep costs low.
9. Set goals.
10. Enjoy the fruits of your labor and new found freedom.
I am a husband, father, truth-seeker, critical thinker, patriot, and concerned citizen. I’m a strong proponent of individual liberty and free speech. My goal is to present information that expands our awareness of crucial issues and exposes the manufactured illusion of freedom that we are sold in America. Question everything because nothing is what it seems.