Spending even a brief hour or two on an unproductive activity can negatively impact your business. Some of the largest hindrances to improved business productivity are:
2. Surfing the Internet.
3. Watching television.
4. Suffering from procrastination.
5. Spending time in meetings.
6. Having non-business related conversation.
7. Traveling or commuting to work.
8. Spending to much time on social networking.
9. Texting on your cell phone.
10. Dealing with red tape placed in your way.
Strong proponent of individual liberty and free speech. My goal is to present information that expands our awareness of crucial issues and exposes the manufactured illusion of freedom that we are sold in America. Question everything because nothing is what it seems.