As an entrepreneur it is your responsibility to find ways to gather money for your startup, otherwise it will never be able to get off of the ground. The majority of small business owners need to find venture capitalists to help them acquire the funding for their businesses. Without the money that you need, it can be relatively impossible to start your business. Below is a list of the most highly respected venture capitalists.
What are Venture Capitalists?
These professionals are individuals who enjoy supporting smaller companies that are interested in expanding. The main reason as to why entrepreneurs seek the assistance of venture capitalists is if they are unable to acquire public funding or do not have access to it. The main reason as to why venture capitalists invest in these small companies is so that they can acquire a large return on the money that they invest if the companies end up becoming a huge success. It is essentially a mutually beneficial agreement as the entrepreneur receives the funding for their business to succeed and the venture capitalist makes money from helping the entrepreneur.
Top 30 Venture Capitalists
1. Brad Feld from the Foundry Group
2. Mark Suster from GRP Partners
3. John Doerr from Kleiner Perkins
4. Ben Horowitz from Andreessen Horowitz
5. Michale Moritz from Sequoia Capital
6. Roelof Botha from Sequoia Capital
7. Marc Andreessen from Andreessen Horowitz
8. David Sze from Grelock Partners
9. Paul Graham from Y Combinator
10. David Hornik from August Capital
11. James D. Robinson III from RRE Ventures
12. Howard Morgan from First Round Capital
13. Fred Wilson from Union Square Ventures
14. David Skok from Matrix Partners
15. Phil Black from True Ventures
16. Jeremy Liew from Lightspeed Ventures
17. Dan Rua from Inflexion Partners
18. Jon Callaghan from True Ventures
19. Anthony P. Lee from Altos Ventures
20. Doug Pepper from Interwest
21. Peter Sinclair from Leapfrog Ventures
22. Fred Destin from Atlas Ventures
23. Vinod Khosla from Khosla Ventures
24. Rory O’Driscoll from Scale Ventures
25. Sharon Wienbar from Scale Ventures
26. Dave McClure from 500 Startups
27. Chris Fralic from First Round Capital
28. Mike Maples Jr. from Floodgate Ventures
29. Charlie O’Donnell from First Round Capital
30. Bijan Sabet from Spark Capital
With the help of the above names, thousands of startups have acquired the funding that they have needed in order to become successful.
Strong proponent of individual liberty and free speech. My goal is to present information that expands our awareness of crucial issues and exposes the manufactured illusion of freedom that we are sold in America. Question everything because nothing is what it seems.