In order to become a successful entrepreneur, many traits required include a willingness to take risks and reach your goal through courage and ambition. Having an understanding to make smart business decisions can lead to creative innovation and building upon existing ideas. All entrepreneurs must also be prepared for a series of obstacles and barriers they may encounter. Some of the largest obstacles include:
1. A lack risk taking decisions.
2. Not putting in the required time and effort to succeed.
3. Having the working capital needed to grow.
4. Implementing poor business management skills.
5. Lacking knowledge on how to start a business.
6. Lacking industry and market knowledge.
7. Giving in to pressure to maintain a stable job.
Strong proponent of individual liberty and free speech. My goal is to present information that expands our awareness of crucial issues and exposes the manufactured illusion of freedom that we are sold in America. Question everything because nothing is what it seems.